Tuesday, July 1, 2008

To Gackto From TutyFrty



Dear Gackto,

I wish you a long and happy life, and a very Happy Birthday on July 4th, 2008.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful music you have given us and I hope there will be many many more songs in your beautiful, mesmerizing voice.

I only found you two years ago and got to see you in person last year In Long Beach, California during the S.K.I.N. concert which was a dream come true for me. It was a thrill and a memory that will last forever.

Thank you for being such a unique person and for sharing your songs and your voice with us. Your fans world wide love you as much as the official Dears do. It was a priviedge and a dream come true to see you perform live and I am hoping that I will have that experience again. Thank you for sharing your talent, your music and your amazing, beautiful personality.

Love, Trudy aka tutyfrty



No comments: