Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Birthday Wish from Heather Snow




I've been a big fan since 1998.

Your music is intense and touching.

I am also glad you are getting into films more.

I know you will be successful because of your determination.



Your art has really evolved over 10 years, more than most peoples does in a life time.

You are really an inspiration to me personally because you take a concept and turn it into a living thing, like a true artist.

I am a licensed counselor but I want to write novels for young readers. Though it seems so impossible, I draw strength from your example.

It is so inspiring to see someone who is living their dream.

Always know that living your dream is the most beautiful gift you can give the world because you are the only one who can do what you do.

I am sincerely happy that you were born and are who you are. I am looking forward to seeing what you will do next and wish you well.

Happy Birthday




No comments: