Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy B-Day Gackt from Megan

Dearest Gakuto-sama,

Happy birthday to you!!! You are 468 now, nee? And still so beautiful! I hope that you have a wonderful birthday with lots of people to celebrate with you. My friends and I will celebrate too, in our own way! The birth of our Gakuto-sama is a very important holiday for us! We listen to your music, play games, watch interviews of you on youtube.com, and watch Moon Child. (I'm the one who organizes it though!) Of course we send you birthday messages too! I look forward to your birthday with great anticipation! I hope everything goes the way you want it! You are such an amazing, wonderful person Gakuto-sama! Thank you for being born and being this fantastic person you are that so many people can love! You bring such joy to the world, and I only hope that this message can at least bring you a little happiness in return.

Happy, happy birthday!!!

Megan ( Gakuto.wa.ai@gmail.com )

No comments: